Clinell Universal Spray 500ml
Clinell Disinfectant Spray 500ml
Universal formulation to clean and disinfect in a single step. Kills at least 99.99% of pathogens. Effective from 10 seconds.
Clinell Universal Spray provides a single, universal product for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a skin-friendly, disinfectant and detergent spray - replacing the need for multiple surface cleaners. The Clinell Universal Spray is designed for sanitising hard to reach areas.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell's Universal range has the most effective antimicrobial formula on the market.
This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide acts with a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Powerful patented biocidal formulation, based on a synergistic mix of quaternary ammonium compounds and a polymeric biguanide each with a completely different mechanism of action. This ensures the widest spectrum of activity whilst mediating against resistance.
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): EN14476 30 sec
- Hepatitis B: ASTM E1052 1 min
- Hepatitis C: EN14476 1 min
- HIV: EN14476 30 sec
- Influenza H1N1: EN14476 2 min
- Influenza H3N2: EN14476 2 min
- MERS-CoV: EN14476 1 min
- Norovirus: EN14476 1 min
- Acinetobacter baumannii: EN13727 10 sec
- Enterococcus faecalis: EN13727 10 sec
- Enterococcus faecium (VRE): EN13727 10 sec, EN14561 1 min
- Enterococcus hirae: EN13727 10 sec, EN14561 1 min, EN16615 5 min
- Escherichia coli (E. coli): EN13727 10 sec
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL): EN13727 10 sec
- Methicillin Resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA): EN13727 1 min
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: EN13727 10 sec, EN14561 1 min, EN16615 5 min
- Staphylococcus aureus: EN13727 10 sec, EN14561 1 min, EN16615 5 min
- Mycobacterium bovis: EN14348 2 min
- Candida albicans: EN13727 10 sec
- Candida auris: EN13624 1 min